Houston....

 Apparently we DO have a problem.

DAMN.   I cannot stop spending money.   Stupid E+Bay!  Children eating everything!    Children growing out of everything!   The dog needs treats and toys too!  

Yes.   I could probably stop myself but I don't.  I will say I did not spend THREE days this week.   Woo-hoo!  Bought myself some summer Sperrys to celebrate.   

Should I ask the company to give me a new number and store it in the safe (and maybe someone make a new safe number??)  I think it's time.   Maybe I need to get rid of my phone and the internet?  That's my downfall for sure.   I saved a lot of money before technology took over and I had to go places.   Maybe another baby I don't want to take out?   UGH.   NO.   

One day at a time sweet J*sus.   

I am getting a ton more tutoring clients in a couple weeks when another tutor quits.   Maybe I will be so tired I don't hear requests or log onto anything.   

Tomorrow is another day.   

Today I bought myself a new swimsuit.  

Comments

Popular Posts