Ugh....So Hard

 Well, I am struggling with my new plan.  

It appears I have spent money almost every day the past two weeks.   

How?  Let's see....I decided I needed to buy the ingredients to make lunch salads and $284 later....

Jersey*Mikes looked good....

It was imperative I clean out my bathroom cabinet and, naturally, needed clear boxes to organize....

Adam's favorite clothing store had everything 30%!.....

I don't think my Pilates pants fit anymore....

My husband says I might have a problem...he could be onto something but I am still out to prove him wrong.  

Right after I win this auction on Ebay.   

OMG....stop me please.  

So.  Plan B

I must leave the card and cash AT HOME.   Maybe I should ask for a new card with a new number because, of course, I memorized the current one.    

I am nearing my credit limit.   Maybe that's what I need to quit this.   

I did not go to the grocery store this week.    I have two Marl*ySpoon meals left for next week and some frozen taco chicken.  No bread but plenty of crackers and industrial sized peanut butter.   Beans.  Lots of beans.  

I am doing W*eight Wat*hers.   I need to lose twenty pounds.    I could really use some lettuce but I"ll made do.   I am going to start small, make it through the weekend first and go from there.  

Starting this again......


Comments

Popular Posts