Here We Go....2023

 So.

Seven hours into the new year and all I want to do is log into Amazon and scroll through the daily deals.  Cheap Kindle books I miss you so much already.  

It's probably unfair to Apollo to stop the daily package visits, he gets lonely while I am at school.  

How will we ever live without the Precision Vibration Exercise Platform?  The galaxy starlight machine?  We have a space unit coming up!   Two birds, two uses!  

OH...and I need a juicer book because, hello!, I have a new juicer with no recipes.  

Yes.  All needs.  Surely.  

I have everything I could ever need right here in this house.  Yes I do.   Nope, no need to purchase another thing.  *I need a hug*

Blast From the Past....have you seen that movie?  It's one of my favorites.   Another reason I chose the name Adam for my middle.  Anyway,  a couple lives in fear of a nuclear holocaust so the man builds a very extensive bomb shelter in his backyard.   During a pretty rad 60s party they hear a plane crashing and assume it's the big one and head down for a thirty year stay in a complete replica of their home UNDERGROUND.  He even stored it with a freaking grocery store with a cart!  

That's my goal.   Sort of.  I am just pretending there is no.  way.  possible to get to a store to get anything new.   If the Webers could do it for thirty, I can do it for one.   

Yes, I get they were completely fictional, but I need their encouragement right now.  

Thank goodness I bought my blackeyed peas and cabbage in 2022.   They say they will bring me wealth, prosperity, and success in the new year.   Here we go.....

Comments

Popular Posts