February 1

 It's Harry Styles' birthday ya'll!  

I know wwwaayyy too much about him and his old bandmates NOT BY CHOICE.  

Well, I did not spend any money four days in January.  Ugh.   So much for my big ideas.

I think I started to big.  A WHOLE YEAR?  I still want to do it, but I am going to start on a smaller scale and go from there.  

It's a new month so new money goals:

1.  I will spend only cash.  I don't get that much of it but just in case. 

2.  Can I go a whole week?  Let's see.....aaanndd GO.

3.  I am not going to count things I HAVE to buy for school.  We are making constellations tomorrow, I need pretzels and marshmallows, they just won't materialize so I'll have to go get some.  My boss will take receipts up to $200 at the end of this semester.  Once the $200 is gone then, oh well, I'll find a new activity. 

4.  Grocery store trips twice a month.   They are scheduled on my planner.   We will find something else to eat or for high consumption items such as milk and bread, my husband or son can go after them.  (I tried to get some oranges the other day and spent $312 so....no.)

5.  No more Ebay, just NO MORE.  (I love my new Waltons lunch box though)  but no, no, just no.   

Wish me luck.   February is a short month.  I hope I can add some more weeks in there.  

Also. 


Celebrate!  

Comments

Popular Posts